The Best 16 Replay Videos are Now Live!
Match 1
WzzupClothng
Reil
vs.Lamia
Teru

Dev Comment

A battle between two monsters with nearly the same stats and skills! “WzzupClothng” should have an advantage as they are a rare monster, but did going for the first move and sending the opponent into a frenzy backfire?

Match 2
Popii
Harumii
vs.GWHenjo!
Pi・ka・ri・n

Dev Comment

A battle between the popular monster, Kamui! This is a really fascinating battle where you can see if taking more SPEED stats, or giving them up for more LIFE has an effect on the outcome of the match. Both of them have really amazing stat distribution, which I think makes it one of the best matches in the tournament.

Match 3
Hayataro
Kandori
vs.Shiiro
Michiai

Dev Comment

Another battle between two Kamui monsters! Will it be the POWER focused “Hayataro” or the INT focused “Shiiro”?
I was really surprised that the match unexpectedly became one sided. POWER type Kamui monsters had far more entries, but “Michiai” is a real professional♪

Match 4
Anemone
Raimu
vs.612GloryRdMN
HighKnight

Dev Comment

A battle where the less utilized Metal Glory takes on one of the more popular monsters in this tournament, Ripper! While you initially think “Anemone” is the surefire choice to win, “612GloryRdMN” keeps on going through their sheer willpower. Just when you think the powerful Slash Combo will take this match, the sheer guts displayed in this match leaves you speechless. The dramatic conclusion truly amazed me.

Match 5
Saikopasuisei
Kaitopurin
vs.Oishikunai
Hiromushi

Dev Comment

A battle between the popular choice in this tournament, Ripper, and the unbelievable choice of Furred Wall! This match really showcases how even Furred Wall can make it this far in the tournament. Any monster truly has a chance to win it all with the right training. Personally I’m cheering for “Oishikunai”♪

Match 6
Benisasoritai
Miiaa
vs.Motcambo
Dusty

Dev Comment

A battle between the popular Kamui and PeachTreeBug! This battle has two standard stat arrangements of forgoing LIFE for SPEED and having less SPEED in place of POWER. However, I’m left feeling that luck must have also played a part as well to be able to make it this far. “Benisasoritai” is so cute♪

Match 7
Paniini
Kainushiishikawa
vs.MatsuZshigeranai
Mando

Dev Comment

Punisher, a monster with astounding strength at full stats, vs. the monster type famous for their single blow attacks, Golem! It’s very interesting that Punisher is not able to become that strong at half of their max stats. This was the only Golem type monsters in the Best 16, so it’s definitely one to take notes on.

Match 8
Panissha
Ryo
vs.Supachasasete
Nanako

Dev Comment

A battle with the conspicuous Odium! As Odium only had two entries in the tournament, I think making it this far in the tournament is really amazing. While they came really close, I think “Nanako” may be a very skilled Monster Rancher!