To celebrate the launch of Atelier Sophie 2, we will be hosting a Photo Contest for all our fans!
Create memorable character event scenes and synthesis photos and send us your submissions.
The dev team will select from the submitted photos and winners will be announced on social channels. Winners will receive a magnificent prize!
Thank you very much for all the entries for the second half of the contest! Here are the winning entries.
How to Submit
1. Please follow the Koei Tecmo Europe Official Twitter @koeitecmoeurope
2. RT the campaign tweet.
3. Take a screenshot in Atelier Sophie 2.
4. Post the screenshot with "Photo Title" + "#SophiePhotoContestEU" + "(comment)".
*Multiple separate submissions are allowed.
*Please submit screens taken by yourself.
*Please do not modify screens taken.
Sophie Acrylic Print signed by NOCO and
Plachta Acrylic Print signed by Yuugen (1 winner)
Sophie Acrylic Print (2 winners)
Plachta Acrylic Print (1 winner)
Limited edition clear file (7 winners)
25.2.2022 (Fri) ～ 31.3.2022 (Thu)
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Please follow Twitter Terms of Service when submitting the screenshots.
- 2. Winners will be contacted via Twitter's direct message from Koei Tecmo Europe Official Twitter (@koeitecmoeurope) (Scheduled for late April 2022).
In addition, we will ask you for personal information necessary for sending prizes.
- 3. The deletion of submitted entries or tweets before the end of the campaign or unfollowing the official account (@koeitecmoeurope) will be deemed ineligible.
- 4. Twitter accounts must be set to public. Accounts set to private are not eligible.
- 5. If the winner’s Twitter account falls under any of the following, the winning may be canceled.
- ・ Anything that infringes or is likely to infringe any intellectual property rights, property rights, or other legal rights of KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. (“KTG”) or any other third parties
- ・ Anything that is likely to induce criminal acts
- ・ Anything of which the purpose is for profit
- ・ Anything that causes damage to or is likely to causes damage to the reputation or trust of KTG or any other third parties
- ・ Any other things that KTG deems inappropriate.
- 7. Residents of living in the UK and EMEA regions who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible to participate this event.
- (1) Anyone who is not under 13 years of age.
- (2) Anyone who is capable of entering into a contract by himself/herself or with the consent of his/her legal guardian under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
- (3) Anyone who obtains the consent of a legal guardian upon entry into this event when it is required under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
- 8. All intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and design rights, of submitted photos shall be owned by KTG.
- 9. Submitted photos will be published on the website designated by KTG regardless of participant’s winning or losing.
- 10. Please refrain from transferring or selling prizes.
- 11. The contents of this contest are subject to change without any prior notice.
- By making a submission to this contest, you are automatically deemed to have fully understood all terms and conditions of this contest and agreed to comply with all of them.